The original pecky cypress two storey vaulted ceilings, coral stone fireplace, terracotta floors combined with terraces overlooking the swimming pool and lush gardens with tropical fruit and flora create an atmosphere of ‘Old Florida Charm’.
Whether traveling for business or pleasure, Grandview Gardens provides an array of facilities and services to make your stay thoroughly enjoyable:
- 5 individually decorated guest rooms with private entrances and terraces.
- 15 x 30 ft. swimming pool
- Sunbathing terrace with lounge chairs and tables
- Common living areas in the main villa
- Spacious tropical garden with plenty of shade
- Complimentary use of bicycles
- Multi-lingual Library
- Complimentary WiFi Internet Access available throughout the property
- Plenty of free parking spaces on the premises and also outside in front of the B&B
Breakfast is served daily in the dining room and on the pool terrace between 8:00 – 10:00 am.
Our breakfast buffet includes a selection of cereals, yogurts, cheeses, fresh fruit, freshly prepared fruit salad, fresh fruit juices and breakfast cakes. In addition, we serve a warm breakfast dish daily with a choice of toasted English muffins, white or multi-grain whole wheat toast, butter and jam and freshly brewed coffee and a variety of teas. We are happy to provide breakfast options for guests who require gluten-free food or who are lactose intolerant. Please let us know of any special dietary requirements when making reservations.
- Airport pickup and drop-off services on request from 10:00am – 8:00pm
- Dry cleaning/laundry services available
- Innkeeper weekend receptions for special holidays, occasions and events.
- Tennis, basketball and shuffle board available directly across the street in Howard Park (equipment available on site)
- In-house massages available upon request with licensed massage therapists
- 90 minute sightseeing tours offered starting at the B & B
- The Innkeepers are multi-lingual, speaking fluent English, German, Spanish and French.
For last minute rates and specials, click here.
To view a short video about Grandview Gardens, click here.
Grandview Gardens features 2 rooms which are pet friendly (for pets under 40 lbs). There is a $ 10 per night charge for dogs. Pets must behave and owners must pickup and discard pet droppings. There is a dog park located in Howard Park 200 ft away from the B & B.
In addition, Grandview Gardens has a partnership agreement with VIP – Very Important Paws, which is located 2 blocks away from the B & B (3 minutes walking distance). While staying at Grandview Gardens , guests can check their dog into a VIP Deluxe Suite at the price of $ 24.95 per day, which includes bedding, bowls, filtered water, treats and 3 walks per day. Guests can also visit their dog, pick them up and take them for a walk any time during the day. In addition, you can treat your dog to a variety of special services at VIP such as a “Massaging Buddy Wash Bath, Capstar Flea Free Treatment, Nails & Ears grooming and more. Click here for more information.