It’s The Clematis Countdown in West Palm Beach! Fun And Fireworks For All tonight, Dec. 31st. Here is an overview of everything going on in West Palm Beach tonight:
Lost Weekend 80′s Party
Dust off your Member’s Only Jacket, acid-washed jeans and leggings and join Lost Weekend for a super cool 80′s party featuring DJ Buza. No cover charge. 221 Clematis St. 561.820.8886
Feelgood’s Rock Bar & Grill Party Rock 2013
- $20 cover
- $50 open bar package
- Bottle and table packages starting at $350
- Complimentary open bar from 8 p.m.- 10 p.m.
219 Clematis St. 561.833.6500
Moonfest producers rock the 500 block for a New Year’s Eve “War of the Worlds” Block Party featuring:
- Two stages of Live music with Sweet Chariots and The Kilbillies
- Free champagne toast at midnight with paid admission of only $10
- Watch the Times Square ball drop live on big screens
- No Cover to O’Shea’s or any of the clubs and restaurants in the 500 block with paid admission
- Free party favors and hats for all
- Free bottle of champagne for all reservations of 4 or more before 9:30p.m.
- VIP tickets are also available for $75 and include: entrance to the event, free admission to all the clubs on the 500 block of Clematis Street. Open Premium Bar and Appetizers from 8 p.m. to 1 a.m. in the VIP tent on the 500 block.
531 Clematis St. 561.833.3865. Click here for more information.
World of Beer will kick off the New Year’s celebration at 3 p.m. on New Year’s Eve. WOB will be having giveaways all night long, great beers, and a champagne toast at midnight to bring in the new year! Enjoy live music from 9 p.m.- 2 a.m. 101 N. Clematis St. 561.833.3375
Five-course, prix-fixe menu which includes a complimentary glass of champagne. Ala carte menu is also available until midnight. Enjoy a live DJ, dancing and a one of a kind Fuku celebration at midnight! For reservations, call 561.659.3858. 215 Clematis St.
Palm Beach Segway Tour New Year’s Eve “Roll”
Limited Space Available. See the city lights & ring in the New Year with a completely unique experience followed by a champagne toast and small gift. Pictures also included. $95 per person. Book Online. 561.283.8818. 330 Clematis St. #116 http://www.palmbeachsegwaytours.com/
Off The Hookah Black Tie Under The Sky Party
See Clematis St. transform into Times Square! Enjoy LIVE entertainment, special guests & music on the street. Open bar from 8 p.m.-10 p.m. and a complimentary champagne toast at midnight. 314 Clematis St. 561.837.8577
E.R. Bradley’s will offer a special four-course dinner menu with seatings at 8 p.m. and 10 p.m. For reservations, call 561.833.3520. 104 S. Clematis St.
Leila will be open for New Year’s Eve from 5 p.m. to 1 a.m. For more information, visit leilawpb.com. 120 S. Dixie Hwy. 561.659.7373
Pistache will feature a special prix-fixe dinner for $145 per person, which includes a bottle of Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte Brut for every two guests. To make a reservation, call 561.833.5090. 101 N. Clematis St.
Roxy’s will host a “Revenge of the Nerds New Year’s” party on the rooftop at Sky309. The Spazmatics and DJ JayR will provide musical entertainment. There will be a “best dressed nerd” contest to win cash prizes, and all guests dressed as nerds will receive free shots all night. 309 Clematis St. For more information, call 561.296.7699.
Parking will be $10 in all city parking garages and lots beginning at 4 p.m.